Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All About Gabby

Thing's you should know about me..
Im a fun girl to be around, i love making people laugh, Im always a person that love's to take adventures. I have been dancing since the day i could walk, my little sister and I we dance all the time music is our life's. I have been a cheer leader since i was in the 3rd grade and i love it, my dancing and cheering are my life, if their was no dancing or cheer leading i wouldnt know what to do in life, to me life would be pretty boring. My mom is my best friend, but also is my mommy when she need's to be, I tell my mom everything and anything. My Best Friend is Erica, we are just a like, we do everything together, and she is like my big sister, even though she is just a couple months older than me.(: My two niece's Lily and Dazy, these two little girl's are my world. Lily is 6 now and she is my little flexable little princess, Princess is my name I give her and Dazy both. Dazy is 3 gonna be 4 in April, she is my cuddle bug and she is a mini me, just like me. What else, ummm...Im addicted to Facebook, im on it 24/7. Well, im a nice,sweet,funny, and can be serious at time's but its hard to be serious all the time,I love to enjoy life and enjoy it while i have it.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment