Wednesday, April 20, 2011

School Motivation

    When i first started in high school at sprague, i was scared and nervous because it was such a big school to go to for the first time. My 9th grade year i thought it was the most amazing thing and amazing place to be. By 11th grade to me the teachers didn't seem to care or want to motivate me. Somethings teachers could do is show the students is that they care, and not just throw the work in they're face. To me teachers at my old school only wanted to be there for the money.
   Ways that would have helped me were if the teachers would have done one on one teaching. Some people like me, are the type that need that teaching or I would never be able to learn or work. At my new school they show they want to help students by motivating them to reach their full potential in life.
     People I went to school with at sprague saw and notice that teachers never wanted to prove they wanted to award us for trying, they just showed for the money. My mom is the type were if her child isn't getting her education the right way she will say something or do something about it. Here at my new school I actually want to show up for class each day, and do my work. My new teachers show me more support and they push me more to getting my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment