Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Imaginary Letter

Dear Friend,

I hope your having a better time in Barbados then I am here in America. Let me tell you its not what you think it is, when I first saw America it was gloomy and nothing to it. The houses here in America are not as nice as ours back home. Just as the ship was taking off a little girl threw off her toy and was trying to get her mother's attention to get it, but no one would even hesitate to try and get it. I being the nice person I am, I decided to jump in the water and get it myself. When people realized I jumped off, they looked at me in a totally different way, because they were shocked I could swim. They now think I'm a witch. It's different here. Everyone has to do things themselves. They don't have any slaves. Its like they are their own slaves. Another thing is when guys wanna see a girl or wanna be with them, they have to ask the father or the man of the household to court them. That's their way of asking a girl out or on a date. Well, I just wanted to let you know how this trip has been for me, and hope you're having a better time at home than I am here.
 From Your Friend
           Kit
        

No comments:

Post a Comment