Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Salem Witch Trials

For people in 1692 in Salem children weren't allowed to have any games or toys. They had to concentrate on chores and bible verses. Some girls in 1692 started acting different so the towns people thought they were victims of witchcraft. Many of the girls started changing through different things like some started barking and flapping their arms, rolling on the ground and the towns people made the girls point out who had done this to them. If the people were to lie about being a witch, they would be hung. As the months passed more and more people would be hung..If I would have been one of those little girls or women, I would be the one to obey my father or whom ever I was supposed to obey. Life to me for them seemed really strict. They had to be doing chores and reading bible verses and having no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment